Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - Dead Sky Morning by Karina Halle

Hi Everyone and Happy Tuesday!!!

Getting Started late today (sick again) Here's the Teaser for this week! I'm thinking I wont be able to finish this book this week. I have like 2 papers due, but we'll see!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser for this week is from Dead Sky Morning By Karina Halle.

Book: Dead Sky Morning
By: Karina Halle
Publication Date: October 13, 2011

Description: With the Experiment in Terror show finding some success, amateur ghost hunters Perry Palomino and Dex Foray embark on their most terrifying investigation yet. A tiny, fog-shrouded island in the rough strait between British Columbia and Washington State has held a dark secret for decades: It was a former leper colony where over forty souls were left to rot, die and bury each other. Now a functioning campground, Perry and Dex spend an isolated weekend there to investigate potential hauntings but as the duo quickly find out, there is more to fear on D’Arcy Island than just ghosts. The island quickly pits partner against partner, spiraling the pair into madness that serves to destroy their sanity, their relationship and their very lives. 

My Teaser: "'Because I'm not dead.' 'You will be soon,' she said simply, her little-girl voice gone. The frankness cut me to the core."

What are your teasers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh. Sounds like things just got a little creepy!

Good teaser. :)

http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-weekly-meme-hosted-by.html

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!