Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (4) - Red Fox by Karina Halle

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 My Teaser for this week is from Red Fox by Karina Halle:


"With an air of wasted cougars on out left and three rugged mountain men on our right, we were smack in the middle of mating town. In front of us, and a step down, lay the dance floor, the perfect place to showcase the mating rituals, which alternated between sloppy line dancing and sloppy grope fests."

I am definitely looking forward to reading into this book more. Karina Halle is am amazing writer and I am already loving Red Fox, maybe even a little bit more than Darkhouse. What are your Teasers for Today?
  

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!