I have now reached 100 Followers!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!
I'm excited over here. Having a mini party in my cubicle at work (okay its not really a party, I just did a little dance and I'm eating snacks at my desk, but you get the picture...by the way, paper cuts and hand sanitizer don't work well together). I love each and every one of my followers and I thank you all for Following me. I never thought anyone would be interested in anything I had to say, and to see the way my page has grown over the short time I have been blogging is insane.
I still remember what was going through my mind when I decided to do this: "I love these book blogs, they're so resourceful. I feel like a stalker going to these same blog every day to see if there's a new post, Lurking in the shadows and secretly reading everything they write, but not commenting because they don't know who I am. Maybe if I had a book blog they'd look at it, or I'd at least be able to comment. Oh and I can tell other people what I read and give them great Ideas like I got. Maybe I'll even have my own little lurking stalkers. No, they probably wont even read it. How will people even know I exist. I know! I'll do some research. (does research) Ugh, I'll have to actually write like every day or so. Why am I even upset, I don't do much anyway. Why not do something productive and spend my time doing nothing blogging about my many books I read. Okay....Here...We...Go!" And just like that my blog was made. I giggled with excitement every time i received a comment and felt like Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura, "You Like me! You Really Like me!!!" Its so exciting.
So, to show my gratitude, I am hosting a giveaway. It will run from today, Friday, September 30, 2011 until Friday, October 7, 2011 and the winner will be announced the very next day. The prize will be of the winners choosing. They have the option of receiving:
A $25 Barnes and Noble Gift card:
Any one book worth up to $25 from the Book Depository:Random.org and, once notified of winning, will need to respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen. If I receive more than 75 applicants, I will give out both prizes. The first place winner will get to decide on their prize first, and the second will receive the other
The requirements are as follows:
- You must be a follower, New followers and old followers are welcome.
- Leave a comment with your choice of prize, and email address. If you choose the book from book depository, make sure to include the name of the book; I will accept pre-order books, but only if the books will be released before December 31, 2011.
- (+2) Make a Post about the giveaway including the button in the post (include link to post in comments section so that I can be sure to include the extra entry.
- (+1) Comment on at least one review
- (+1) Place my blog button in your sidebar (leave a comment stating you have done so)