Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Dreams of Gods & Monsters

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

Book: Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3)
By: Laini Taylor
Published: April 1, 2014
Published By: Little, Brown

Description: In this thrilling conclusion to the Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy, Karou is still not ready to forgive Akiva for killing the only family she's ever known.
When a brutal angel army trespasses into the human world, Karou and Akiva must ally their enemy armies against the threat--and against larger dangers that loom on the horizon. They begin to hope that it might forge a way forward for their people. And, perhaps, for themselves--maybe even toward love.
From the streets of Rome to the caves of the Kirin and beyond, humans, chimaera, and seraphim will fight, strive, love, and die in an epic theater that transcends good and evil, right and wrong, friend and enemy.

I loved the first and second book in this series, and though the third still doesn't have a cover, that doesn't make me want it any less. I cant wait to get my hands on it.

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!