Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quickie Review: The Dex-Files by Karina Halle

Book: The Dex-Files (Experiment in Terror 5.7)
By: Karina Halle
Published: August 13, 2012
Published By: Self Published

Description: The truth is out there...


The Dex-Files is a compilation novel that accompanies the Experiment in Terror Series and is not to be-read as a stand-alone. In the Dex-Files we find a variety of scenes and chapters from the enigmatic Dex Foray's POV from books #1-6 in the series. Some of these scenes have been previously published, albeit from Perry's POV, while other scenes are completely new.

In addition to it not being a stand-alone, the novel also contains some major spoilers and should be read only by those who have read all the published books in the series.

My Thoughts: You all know how much I love Karina Halle. Her books are spooky and scary and I love them, and I love me some Dex. This book, is basically some of the wonderful most loved scenes told from Dex's point of view, and I must saay. Dex has a totally screwed up POV (which is partially why I love him so much).

Its not much to review,  being only 101 pages and because its basically everything I've already reviewed, only from dex's point of view. I liked seeing thins from his perspective and getting an idea of what actually goes on in his mind. I cant wait for the next book, Into The Hollow coming out later this year. 5 Stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!