Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Shooting Scars

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This one's right around the corner for me, and i just can't wait. I've been stalking the authors blog for months now and I am so ready for this release that I'm growing anxious...If you haven't yet read Sins and Needles, the first book in the series, please do so now...

Description: Sometimes the right choice can be the deadliest.

When Ellie Watt made the ultimate sacrifice for Camden McQueen, she never thought it would be easy. But walking away with her ex-lover, Javier Bernal, in order to ensure Camden’s safety has brought a whole new set of dangers. With Javier’s plans for Ellie growing more secretive by the moment, Ellie must find a way to stay ahead of the game before her past swallows her whole.

Meanwhile, Camden’s new life is short-lived. Fueled by revenge and pursued by authorities, he teams up with an unlikely partner in order to save Ellie. But as Camden toes the line between love and retribution, he realizes that in order to get back the woman he loves, he may have to lose himself in the process. He might just turn into the very man he’s hunting.

Told in dual POV from Camden and Ellie.

Ahhhh!!!! I totally loved the first book. I cant wait to get my hands on this one...and that cover? Tell me you aren't in love? If you've already read S&N, there isn't much longer to wait for this sequel...It will be out on August 20th....and I'll be ordering it promptly at 12:01 am (preordering is for sissies ;) lol).

What books are you waiting on??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't read Sins and Needles but with the description of Shooting Scars I'm thinking of reading it.

Little Miss Becky said...

I keep hearing good things about this series! I hope you get to enjoy this one soon!

Anonymous said...

i've heard so much about this, definitely adding it to my TBR :) i just followed you, hope you can check our blog out :D

Crim Reviews WoW

Unknown said...

I'd buy this book based on the cover alone. I love a sexy back with tats. Yum!

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!