Monday, May 5, 2014

Quickie Audio Review: Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Book: Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2)
By: Jamie McGuire
Published: April 2, 2013
Published by: Atria Books

Description: Finally, the highly anticipated follow-up to the New York Times bestseller Beautiful Disaster. 

Can you love someone too much?

Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. But just when he thinks he is invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.

Every story has two sides. In Beautiful Disaster, Abby had her say. Now it’s time to see the story through Travis’s eyes.


My Thoughts: This one won't be too long at all, mainly because it's pretty much the same exact story told through Travis' eyes. You still have to read the first one, because this one skips some parts and only references others in passing. It also adds a couple parts and gives further insight into others. That being said, it's worth reading if you love Travis as much as I do. It's the same story, and yet, it's so much different this way. Still 4.5 stars.

1 comments:

Lan said...

I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I don't think this series is going to be one that I'll enjoy but it does seem to be a favourite of everyone else!

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!