Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bout Of Books Read-a-Thon Startin..Ummm...Midpoint Line

Hello Everyone!!!

I am currently on day 3 of the Bout-Of-Books Read-a-Thon!
I am aware that I should have posted this start up email, ya know, before I started...but it seems to have slipped my mind. Nonetheless, it's better late than never right? Okay, So I had/have a few things planned for the read-a-thon:

Time Devoted to Reading: Every Waking Minute!!!
  • Okay really, not every waking minute, but every minute that i'm not working or doing homework or feeding my dog, or feeding myself, etc.
My Goals:
  • At least 3 books, 6 or 7 is my main goal. The last read-a-thon I read only 1 book because I was so busy, but I plan to make time this time!
Books to Read/Finish:
  • The Moon and The Tide - Derrolyn Anderson
  • The Fate of the Muse - Derrolyn Anderson
  • Dead Sky Morning - Karina Halle
  • Beautiful Chaos - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  • Juliet Immortal - Stacey Jay
  • All You Desire - Kirsten Miller
  • Vanish - Sophie Jordan
Lets hope I actually reach my goals this time!!! For those of you visiting from Bout of Books, thanks for stopping by! While you're here Enter my giveaway to win free ebooks of the first 3 Marina's Tales Books!!!

1 comments:

Lan said...

You're doing better than I am in the reading stakes Sherre. I am on the computer way too much to read these days!

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!