Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Crossed



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW for me is:

Title: Crossed
By: Ally Condie
Publication Date: November 1, 2011
Publisher: Penguin Young Readers Group
Description: In search of a future that may not exist and faced with the decision of who to share it with, Cassia journeys to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky - taken by the Society to his certain death - only to find that he has escaped, leaving a series of clues in his wake.
Cassia's quest leads her to question much of what she holds dear, even as she finds glimmers of a different life across the border. But as Cassia nears resolve and certainty about her future with Ky, an invitation for rebellion, an unexpected betrayal, and a surprise visit from Xander - who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart - change the game once again. Nothing is as expected on the edge of Society, where crosses and double crosses make the path more twisted than ever.


My thoughts: I am so excited about the release of this book. I have read the first book in the trilogy, Matched and absolutely loved it. I have already pre-ordered this one. I can't wait to get that package!

What's your WoW pick this week?



10 comments:

Sarah@Catching Books said...

new follower :)

great pick! this seems like an awesome book!

check out my waiting on Wednesday!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-6-wings-of-wicked.html

Lisa Mandina said...

I am also very excited for this book! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well!

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Can't wait for Crossed either :) I might wait for the Norwegian translation though because I read the first one translated.

Unknown said...

I am so excited for this book! I love the covers for this series.

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I wasn't that big of a fan of Matched, but maybe the next book will great! I know tons of people who love this series and I really love the covers! Great pick!

Here's my WoW!

Sash and Em said...

Ah yes! We'll be doing a GIVEAWAY of Crossed sometime in the near future :)

Check out Em's WoW!

Also check out the GREAT Giveaways we have going on!

Aik said...

I haven't had the chance to read Matched, but it's on my wish list. Crossed looks great too!

Karis Jacobstein said...

Me too, me too! I loved Matched! New follower!

My WoW: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

Also, check out my new meme, Before the Blog: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/before-blog-3-named-by-marianne-curley.html

Rachel Brooks said...

I'm really looking forward to this book too! Great post and happy Saturday!

Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!