To see the main page for the challenge go here. This challenge is about to end with the ending of the year, and here is my final update.
My chosen level for this year is: Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+. More specifically, I planned to read at least 85+ audiobooks, but after the last update, I increased it to 110. Lets go into how I've done for the final quarter:
- Bloodfire (Blood Destiny 1) - Helen Harper
- White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) - Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian #1) - Diana Rowland
- Trial By Fire (The Worldwalker Trilogy #1) - Josephine Angelini
- Life After Death (Twilight #5) - Stephenie Meyer
- The Offer (The McGregors #2) - Karina Halle
- Steelheart (Reckoners #1) - Brandon Sanderson
- Wake (The Watersong Quartet #1) - Amanda Hocking
- The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) - Rick Riordan
- Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson #2) - Darynda Jones
- Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3) - Darynda Jones
- Fourth Grave Beneath my Feet (Charley Davidson #4) - Darynda Jones
- Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson #5) - Darynda Jones
- Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson #6) - Darynda Jones
- Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson #7) - Darynda Jones
- Eighth Grave after Dark (Charley Davidson #8) - Darynda Jones
- November 9 - Colleen Hoover
- Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles #2) - Ilona Andrews
With the addition of this to my other quarters, I finish the challenge with a total of 111 audiobooks, meeting my goal. I'll add that I've read more than this because some I listened to some more than once within the year, but I didn't want to count them each time. To see my goodreads shelf with all the books, click here.
I can't wait until the next challenge, though with the addition of a new baby in January, my time may be a bit strained. We will see.
Did you participate in the challenge? How did you do?