Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Rant Thursday on Tuesday: Captcha


Yea yea, I'm on the wrong day of the week but so what! I needed to speak! Okay, so until I finally made the switch to the new blogger interface, and found out that Captcha was still enabled on my page! Ugh! Who would'a thought that you needed to change them both. It just makes sense that if u make changes on the old interface that it will also change on the new interface too. Guess that's too much common sense.
Anywho, I switched it so can someone please comment on this post and let me know if it requires the whole capcha thing still? I hate it when I post on other people's comments so I'm sure other people hate it when they comment on mine.
Why on earth does it even exist. It's such a pain!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree capcha is such a pain! It turns me away from commenting on blogs when it pops up. I'm just a very impatient person and want to be able to just comment and go right onto the next thing I need to do without the impediment of typing random letters and numbers into a box to make sure that I'm human.

Unknown said...

By the way the capcha is disabled C; making the shoutout to you :D

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I completely understand. I had to go check mine when I saw your post. Your capcha is gone too :)

Jac (Two Moms Reading) said...

This completely explains why so many blogs have Captcha now! I wish there were a polite way to let people know they have it - I always worry that I'd sound naggy. But I think a lot of people have it and don't realize!


-Jac @ For Love and Books

Lan said...

I can't stand captcha. It's especially stupid because google has now created a spam filter and honestly, I can't see many bloogers getting so much spam that it would be a problem. Anyway, in other news, I am so excited that you've started writing. Feel free to contact me if you need any beta reading!

Sue Bursztynski said...

I recently followed the link next to the Captcha thingie and found that they're actually using it to digitise old books. I put up a sort post about that on my blog. Since then, I don't mind it as much.

Sue Bursztynski said...

Whoops, that's SHORT post. I love my iPad, but the prediction thing drives me nuts, far more than Captcha ever did.

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!