Monday, August 22, 2011

Super Duper Excited - My First Blog Award!!!!


I have had this blog for only a few weeks and have already received my first blog award!! I am so excited. I never thought I would be good at blogging, and that even if i was I would never have followers; so it follows that I had never in my wildest dreams thought I would receive an award!!! I'd like to thank Jenna from Fans of Fiction for giving me the award. I absolutely love her! The Liebster Blog Award gets passed on to five wonderful blogs that have under 200 followers. It helps promote our fellow blogger's blogs.

Now for My 5 Choices:

  1. Pretty in Fiction
  2. Steph Likes Books
  3. Madigan Reads
  4. The Write Obsession
  5. Abnormally Paranormal Reviews
Congrats if you're listed here!! I wish I could nominate more. Many of the blogs I follow are amazing but these are just the ones I visit most often that meet my criteria, that i believe are beautiful, and that I enjoy or believe are the "blogs to watch." Here's how you can pass on this award to other bloggers:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun

Congrats to you all and thanks again to Jenna for the award. Its great to do well at something I enjoy!



5 comments:

Madigan McGillicuddy said...

Thanks for thinking of me... I know I "only" have a hundred or so followers, but I like to think that they're all really quality folks, who are reading and enjoying, not just following for the sake of following.
I rarely follow anyone, unless I know that I'm going to be reading and commenting on pretty much everything that they post, so it's only fair to expect the same from the people who follow me.
I know there's a lot more I could do to grab more followers, but I prefer quality over quantity, I guess.

Tayl said...

Thank you so much for choosing us! We are very happy that you follow us and like our blog. We will try to keep it up!

Lan said...

Thanks so much Sherre! I didn't expect this award at all and it's go great to know that my little blog is reaching someone :)

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I love Reading them. If you are a New follower, let me know and I will be sure to follow back!